"Lest they be Forgotten"
The World War 2 Living History Regiment, Inc. (The Regiment), was founded in 1982, and is a non-profit Educational & Historical organization chartered in the State of Colorado in 1988. This website will help to answer any questions you may have about our hobby and/or organization.
- The Regiment is a vehicle through which people can actively pursue the hobby of reenacting World War 2 tactical battles.
- The Regiment is dedicated to the preservation of World War 2 memorabilia and the demonstration of World War 2 battles.
- The Regiment is made up of American, British, German, and Russian units.
- The Regimental Newsletter High Ground contains Regimental business, general membership information, unit pages, and articles on military history, weapons, and equipment of the World War 2 period.
- Membership is open to any legally competent person of good character.
Disclaimer! - This is a non-political web page dealing with WW2 reenacting. We DO NOT support or CONDONE any activities of any Neo-nazi party organizations, any extremist, or anti-American organizations. We are a living history group that enjoys WW2 history and recreate by living example the experiences of the WW2 combat soldier.
The Regiment Salutes our Soldiers, Sailors, Airman, and Marines Fighting For Our Freedom In Iraq and Afganistan.
The purpose of this organization shall be to:
- Preserve the heritage and memorabilia of all nations which participated in WW 2 in Europe and to keep alive the traditions of the Combat Soldier of that period in history.
- Educate the general public to the importance of preserving all of the artifacts, memorabilia, and history of WW 2.
- Show and demonstrate the history and equipment of this conflict to the general public for their educational benefit.
- Encourage and foster the growth of “historically accurate” living history/reenacting as a hobby.
- Conduct “Closed to the public” tactical battles for the enjoyment of the membership.